Physically Challenged Corner? Should we make one to help those in need

Hi Team,

I was touched by Paulus’ blog post. Wouldn’t it be cool if the forum had corner to physically challenged people where we all could help out? Please advise how we could make that a reality.

During Thanksgiving, Home Assistant made it to #1 on [Hacker News](https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=21665125), a social news website focusing on computer science and entrepreneurship. The comments had lots of users chiming in with their positive experiences. One comment stood out to me and I wanted to share it:

> Just wanted to say that my life as a quadriplegic would be 13.4 million percent more crap without Home Assistant. Being quadriplegic and having something as open as Home Assistant is absolutely amazing, I have automated absolutely everything in the house and home assistant has not choked once. 
>
> Couple that with one of the friendliest communities for newbies I have come across in a long time and you have something really awesome. 
>
> I've been using it for a couple of years, I have tried all the other open source alternatives but nothing really comes close for me. I'm actually fiddling with my installation right now as it were. 
>
> I cannot plug my phone in to charge it up myself obviously, so I am writing a little automation that will check who is in the house and announce through the speakers my phone needs charging up or send them a text message if I have their phone number when my mobile phone charge gets below 20%. 
>
> Totally cool beanz and I am totally serious about how much easier this makes my life as a quadriplegic. 
>
> – [escapologybb on Hacker News](https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=21666909)

~Bryan

I believe there is already a thread discussing this very topic. As I am brand new to Home Assistant, I am still learning my way around. Personally, I would like to see more automation examples that gear towards folks who are homebound, critical alerts/notifications in the event of a home accident, etc.

Would be happy to post more examples at a later time.:slightly_smiling_face: