PI 4 Increase Swap Addon not working

Hi, I have HAOS running on my PI4 but I only have 1GB RAM so I was using Increase Swap Addon but now its not working, it just turns on and back off. Can someone help me to get it up back and running? I also attach screenshot of the addon log.

I’m not running on a Pi, but according to the documentation:

The add-on will run at startup and then stop, which is normal.

Is this not what you’re seeing?

But the addon is supposed to be running not stop so homeassistant will use the swapfile which the addon made

I don’t think that’s how it works. When the system starts it needs to set the swap details, but after that the addon doesn’t need to do anything, so the addon stops. Setting the swap details would be done something along the lines of those shown here. Normally this would only need to be done once, but since HA manages the environment it needs to be rerun after a restart.

Having said that, addons run within a docker container, and so they wouldn’t normally have access to do this - at a minimum I’d expect you to turn off protection mode for the addon. You might be best to raise an issue against the addon if you don’t think it’s working properly.

The addon just issues the command to add the extra swap, and then ends. The addon does not have to keep running once the swap file is added.

I just checked the swap via htop command and it did make 2GB swap but as I remmember like a month ago the addon was running but I think they did a update or something. The problem with my HA crashing is in something else so Im going to start with fresh install and add everything back.