Pi Pico based Somfy Blind controller with MQTT integration and Web interface

Here’s what I’ve been wasting far too much time on, given that there are other quite acceptable solutions already on the market, and at least two other projects that aim to do the same thing using various bits of similar hardware.

Pico Somfy

It’s a controller that supports Somfy blinds, and keeps track of blind positions, even when they are operated through other wireless remotes.

Hopefully someone else will find this useful too, but I’m pleased with it as a learning experience and it worked out far better than I hoped for.

I have some spare PCBs I can share for postage costs only if anyone is interested.

Atm Thanks a lot for sharing this - i hardly regret to just got my c1101 and esp32 for one of the other projects out there (ESPSomfyRTS) i would have gone all in on your proposal :slight_smile:

Yeah, imagine how I felt when I found that project after nearly finishing mine :slight_smile: . Still, I’m telling myself it was a fun learning experience.

The ESP project is a bit different to mine, but looks more mature.

I probably would have joined you if you were a bit earlier. Love the hardware and the 3d printed case!