Pinecil/IronOS Integration listed as "failed setup" when device is unpowered

So, first of all, thanks for the great core integration for IronOS. I really appreciate it!

I’m noticing one thing, which may be a bug or may just need some clever configuration or automation to resolve.
When the soldering iron isn’t powered up, all the entity states go to “Unavailable” (expected), but the integration itself is marked as “Failed Setup” (unexpected?)

This isn’t a device that should be powered constantly, is there some way to make the integration not consider itself in a failed state when the device is off? FWIW, the pinecil sends out advertisements until a connection is made whenever it is powered on, so it should be possible to know if the iron is in range of BT without needing to make a connection, and only try to connect once advertisements are recieved.

Hi ,
Try similar to this, so it matches your error, under the logger: key in configuration,yaml:

Home-Assistant-Config/logger.yaml at 939d14a3ca362ddbcb2c11bd5f6833af64c8814c · SirGoodenough/Home-Assistant-Config · GitHub.

I’ll give that a try, but what’s the mechanism that would cause a log suppression to stop the integration being marked as failed? I can’t imagine the integration status gets driven by log output.