Pip error dependency resolver when updating Home Assistant Core installation from 2021.11.5 to 2021.12.0

When doing the update pip3 install --upgrade homeassistant, like always, I did get following error:

ERROR: pip's dependency resolver does not currently take into account all the packages that are installed. This behaviour is the source of the following dependency conflicts.
pydelijn 0.6.1 requires async-timeout<4.0,>=3.0.1, but you have async-timeout 4.0.0 which is incompatible.
hass-nabucasa 0.50.0 requires cryptography<4.0,>=2.8, but you have cryptography 35.0.0 which is incompatible.

I’m running Python version 3.9.9.
I did run again the upgrade pip3 install --upgrade homeassistant.
This time no error, everything ok

And HA is up and running happily…

So, I don’t know if I should report this now or not?
Did other people get this same error?

Or is this no error and due to running a more recent Python version 3.9.9 with more recent packages?
(I’m running also a test HA OS version and I see there Python version 3.9.7)

I had the same error with one of the beta versions.
After updating my ha venv the update worked as always.
Not sure if that was the problem.
Python 3.9.2 on Debian bullseye

For the first error line about the delijn integration, I created an issue : Integration DeLijn : Detected integration that called async_timeout.timeout with deprecated loop keyword argument · Issue #61600 · home-assistant/core · GitHub
I think they are related.

I got the same warnings after updating to HA 2021.12, on a system running Python 3.9.2 on Debian bullseye.
Perhaps it’s simply due to the fact that the official HA is still running on an older version, where those warnings are not happening.
Also for me HA is working as usual, so no big deal, just a bit of noise in the logs.

Yesterday I updated to the latest HA Core version (2021.12.4). I also did a Python upgrade from 3.8.10 to 3.9.9. HA is running again but I got also regulary warnings and some errors in the log.
I think not all dependencies or components from 3.8.10 are installed in 3.9.9. Is there a way to figure this out? Most of the erros/warnings doens’t tell much about the real problem.

This seems related to an issue I had with HA cloud dependencies, and having an old version of jose.
Using pip check I get the following…

python-jose-cryptodome 1.3.2 has requirement pycryptodome<3.4.0,>=3.3.1, but you have pycryptodome 3.10.1.
hass-nabucasa 0.50.0 has requirement cryptography<4.0,>=2.8, but you have cryptography 35.0.0.

Crypto 35.0.0 is needed by HA core.