Pixel Watch 2 sensors update not working

I’m using a Pixel Watch 2 since a few days and enabled the heart rate and pressure sensors within the app on the watch. However HA only receives updates for the heart rate & pressure sensors when the app on the watch is opened. The battery level however gets updated frequently (~15mins interval). Ofc I’ve allowed to read these two sensors in the background (set to “always”). What else is needed to get it to work properly? Oh almost forgot, when sending a “command_update_sensors” from my HA, it sometimes does get the current values. If it’s important, my Pixel Watch 2 is connected to a OnePlus 7T, where the companion app of HA is installed.
Exact same issue on another Pixel Watch 2 connected to a Google Pixel 8 :thinking:

1 Like

Did you have any luck with this? Same issue here. Have been troubleshooting to no avail yet.

Not really, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Seems to update but not frequently.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Haven’t gotten anywhere yet but I’m tinkering, will bump this when I have more info. Cheers endy

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated! Will post as well when I have any news.