Platform error: camera - Requirements for ezviz not found: ['pyezviz==0.1.5']

I have the following error in the logs:

Logger: homeassistant.components.camera
Source: helpers/entity_platform.py:127
Integration: Камера ([documentation](https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/camera), [issues](https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22integration%3A+camera%22))
First occurred: 15:42:09 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 15:42:09

The ezviz_patched platform for the camera integration does not support platform setup. Please remove it from your config.

The HA version is 0.118.5

I have the Doorbell DP1 too and it doens’t work with latest HA, I got the following on log:

2020-12-06 12:24:26 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package pyezviz==0.1.5: ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement uuid==1000000000.0.0 (from -c /usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/package_constraints.txt (line 56)) (from versions: 1.30)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for uuid==1000000000.0.0 (from -c /usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/package_constraints.txt (line 56))
2020-12-06 12:24:26 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config] Platform error: camera - Requirements for ezviz not found: [‘pyezviz==0.1.5’].

Can someone confirm that rtsp method, reported by other user, works with other ezviz cameras?

camera:
  - platform: ffmpeg
    name: ctq6c
    input: rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554

Thank you
Lucas

1 Like

I’m also using /H.264 for my two Ezviz cameras and it works fine. Not sure it applies to the doorbell.
rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/H.264

1 Like

No, unfortunately doorbell does not support rtsp. And what about camera events for automations? Do you see only video with actual ezviz integration or you can also create automations?

No, I only see video stream. Unfortunately the Ezviz integration is on hold (until further notice), as I understand.

Unfortunately I figure this problem:

Source: helpers/entity_platform.py:127
Integration: Telecamera (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 9:15:21 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:15:21

The ezviz_my platform for the camera integration does not support platform setup. Please remove it from your config.

It seems that your integration is not recognized by home assistant camera integration.

I also ran into a problem, different from what I see here… Cloned the Hassio Ezviz to custom_components/ezviz_my and changed the manifest.

@RenierM, can you help?

Traceback (most recent call last):
‘’’’
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 199, in _async_setup_platform
await asyncio.shield(task)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/config/custom_components/ezviz_my/camera.py”, line 91, in setup_platform
camera[“ezviz_camera”] = EzvizCamera(ezviz_client, camera_serial)
NameError: name ‘camerainfo’ is not defined ’
‘’’’

Hi There,

I have rewritten some of the code and created a custom version of the ezviz component that can be installed via HACS.

Just add a custom repository in HACS : RenierM26/ha-ezviz

Install:

1. Copy to custom_components folder or use HACS custom repository. (Custom repository : RenierM26/ha-ezviz)

2. Setup config using instruction from https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/ezviz/.
    NOTE: You’ll need to rename the integration in your yaml file as follows:

camera:

• platform: ha-ezviz <----------This part changes (the original “broken” one was just ezviz)
3 Likes

Thanks! Will check it out! :wink:

Have you encounterd this problem before?
I have the Ezviz C3X camera.

File “/config/custom_components/ha-ezviz/camera.py”, line 160, in async_added_to_hass
self._ffmpeg = self.hass.data[DATA_FFMPEG]
KeyError: ‘ffmpeg’

Works well with the last version off Hassio. TY very much !! :wink:

Thx for sharing this however I get the following error if you have any ideas please? Running v2020.12.0

Thanks

Source: custom_components/ha-ezviz/camera.py:51
Integration: Camera (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 18:17:19 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 18:17:19

Error while setting up ha-ezviz platform for camera
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 199, in _async_setup_platform
    await asyncio.shield(task)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/config/custom_components/ha-ezviz/camera.py", line 51, in setup_platform
    camerainfo = ezviz_client._get_deviceinfo()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pyezviz/client.py", line 167, in _get_deviceinfo
    json_output = req.json()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests/models.py", line 900, in json
    return complexjson.loads(self.text, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/simplejson/__init__.py", line 525, in loads
    return _default_decoder.decode(s)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/simplejson/decoder.py", line 370, in decode
    obj, end = self.raw_decode(s)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/simplejson/decoder.py", line 400, in raw_decode
    return self.scan_once(s, idx=_w(s, idx).end())
simplejson.errors.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

What camera do you use?

1 Like

I have the same problem that @pete101(i have C6N camera)

I have the C1C. Thanks

C3X

Thi is my configuration.yaml hope it’s useful for you :smile:

• platform: ha-ezviz
    username: xxx
    password: xxx
    cameras:
    Exxxxxxx:
    username: “admin”
    password: “xxxxxx”

Problem solved, running on a rasberry pi… Needed to add ffmpeg: to the config…

Does this integration also lookup sensors from the camera? For triggering alarm?

I am running on a pi but already have ffmpeg and I still get the error :frowning:
Here is my config

ffmpeg:
camera:  
  - platform: ffmpeg
    name: Garage Camera
    input: rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/h.264
  - platform: ha-ezviz
    username: [email protected]
    password: !secret ezviz_app
    cameras:
      E23690947:
        username: admin
        password: !secret ezviz_cam1

Are you running hassOS? Because the standard raspbian does not have the ffmpeg installed standard…
You can follow the instructions on the home assistant ffmpeg page.

No I’m not, running hassOS , am running HA it in a container on 64bit Raspbian. ffmeg: shows the camera feed fine using the 1st 3 config lines in my last post but I will take another look at the docs tomorrow Thanks