Playing network audio to Sonos?

I’ve been digging around, and can’t seem to find a definitive answer to this, but all I want to do is create an automation that uses an intent and wildcard slots to play an album by artist. Pretty simple right?

So I have a NAS with DLNA running, and I also mounted a music folder from the NAS to my Hassio via SMB. If I go to the media player and select a file from that mount, it plays on the Sonos without an issue.

What I WANT to have happen is have a voice automation take simple input like “Play Abbey Road by The Beatles”, and it goes to the /media mount, finds the artist directory, then the album name directory, and it just plays on the Sonos. Still with me?

The actual automation portion is a breeze, but the targets are problematic. I used the wildcards setup as explained here (previously a Rhasspy user, so slots and intents and not foreign to me). The sentence setup works just fine, but how am I supposed to then get the Sonos to just play every file in the directory as pathed like: media-source://MusicMount/Beatles/Abbey Road/*.mp3. Do I need playlists for every album, or is there some more clever way to make this happen?

This doesn’t seem to be possible with Sonos, but seems like HA is capable of at least pushing the targets and possibly audio stream to the media player and making this happen.

Any thoughts?