Please add support for maytronics dolphin pool cleaner

Just discovered this yesterday, thanks for this integration!
Still trying to figure out which options are supposed to work for my model, it’s a DOLPHIN Nautilus CC Plus - is there a list or an overview somewhere?

Very good job!
Thanks a lot
Regards

Thx for this one!!!

Just Installed and Initial Testing works well - Thanks

as long as you have the wifi option, pretty much everything should work

vacuum.turn_on and vacuum.start both start a cleaning cycle, vacuum.stop stops the cycle.
you can set the cleaning mode.

We have a recommended custom card to display on a lovelace dashboard, check the readme for more info

That’s why I was asking what should work, because other than start and stop nothing seems to do anything.
I saw all the interesting options in the readme but when I tried to use e.g. navigation or cleaning mode, nothing seems to initiate any changes.

Thanks for fixing the latest API changes so quickly!

setting the cleaning mode on its own wont initiate a job, it defines what sort of job gets started when you next call vacuum.start or vacuum.turn_on.

navigation might be robot specific – does it work for your nautilis in the dolphin app?
TBH even in the native app its so long to respond that its basically useless.

1 Like

The Nautilus app doesn’t have any of these options natively, neither the cleaning mode nor the directions.
That’s why I was so excited to find them in the integration.
Tried to set the cleaning mode and then kick off the session but the mode I selected doesn’t seem to ‘stick’. Whenever I select a mode and leave the card it reverts to ‘Regular’.

If your app doesnt have it, they wont work in HA.

It seems the app has a way to determine, based on the robot, what functions should be available. As yet we haven’t been able to work that out.

OK, understood.
Let me know if there’s some testing I can do to help!

since HA 2023.5.2 I am getting following error messages in the log:

valueError: Sensor sensor.dolphin_cycle_time has device class duration, state class measurement unit None and suggested precision None thus indicating it has a numeric value; however, it has the non-numeric value: 0:05:00 ()

please help

v0.3.4 fixed this ! Thanks!

hey mate… fantastic result…and have been using it…

Do you happen to know how to turn this off once enabled ?

My cleaner is doing weird things at the moment and want to go back to usual control

I’d just assume repeat the same process. Unplug for a minute or so, then plug in and hold the power button for 20-30 seconds.

Hi, I have a Dolphin X40 but the controller only has Bluetooth and no Wifi.
Is it possible to use this integration with a bluetooth Proxy to control my PoolBot?

Unfortunately not. We have reverse engineered the wifi cloud based component of the app, not the BT part.

which maytronics is supported by the integration?

Ok, so this is just a beautiful piece of coding and effort.

THANK YOU !!

Just testing HomeAssistant and playing around and found your Integration for my Maytroncis Dolphin S300i. Absolutely awesome !
The Poolroboter was one of the last Devices I could not hook up to my SmartHome.
Thank you very much !

Lets hope Maytronics lets this API open for a long time. It works over the Maytronic-Server and not locally I guess ?

It uses the cloud. We have reverse engineered their mobile app, so heres hoping!

1 Like