Please help me configure a Sonoff Zigbee dongle with my Raspy 4 (Solved)

Hello, well, I only have Z2M and mosquito installed, I don’t have any device installed except for the coordinator either, I can’t install any device, I have three SNZN-03, some 04, four ZBMINI, but it doesn’t recognize any of them, it also says that it hasn’t given me yet arrived the cable (Amazon is delaying)

Thank you all, the problem is solved, in the end with putting a 2 meter cable. Everything is going perfectly, now I just need to know how to make the light sensor command the switch to turn it on :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:, but I imagine there will be a video on YouTube.
Greetings

In Home Assistant, go to Settings > Automations, Click to add a new automation and in the box with the Blueprint select the one called “Motion Light” (or something like this)… Select your sensor, your light, the times and save it (with a name) and you are good… No need for YouTube… :wink:

But it doesn’t give me the option to schedule a few hours, and I don’t know if it can be done so that it doesn’t detect the pets

Maybe this one:’

1 Like

Hello, thanks for answering, I’ll try, although I still have a lot to learn, such as integrating the solar inverter.