Plotly interactive Graph Card

many thanks!!

Last question for today…
I have two sensors that measure the state of a relay: one for daily statistics and one for monthly statistics. And the respective graphs are correct.
Can I keep only one and draw both graphs?
I have tried with various filters, but nothing seems to work.

Did you achieve this?

hours_to_show: current_day

OK, what if just want to show like 6am to 6pm only? always, fixed.

That’s trickier you can adapt it from this Show the current day from midnight to midnight · dbuezas/lovelace-plotly-graph-card · Discussion #220 · GitHub

I’m following one of the many instructions on how to plot Temperature vs Humidity, (e.g. Plotly interactive Graph Card - #386 by mateine) and I just can’t get the X-axis to show anything other than time. What am I missing? :slight_smile:

type: custom:plotly-graph
entities:
  - entity: sensor.living_room_hygrometer_temperature
    internal: true
    filters:
      - resample: 10m
      - store_var: t
  - entity: sensor.living_room_hygrometer_humidity
    internal: true
    filters:
      - resample: 10m
      - store_var: h
  - entity: ''
    x: $fn ({ vars }) => vars.t.ys
    y: $fn ({ vars }) => vars.h.ys
    #z: $fn ({ vars }) => vars.h.ys
    type: scatter

For both type scatter and histogram2dcontour I get the time on the X-axis:

Only when I switch to scatter3d does it do a proper scatter plot but… obviously in 3D rather than the desired 2D :joy:

What’s still missing?

Installed version: v.3.3.4

This happens a lot - I have a watts vs. time plot. And I’d LOVE to be able to click on a arbitrary point, and either click on a 2nd point (or drag over select), and have know (somehow) what the total w/time is. Basically kWh, but I can do that extra math on the units if necessary.
I’ve done all kinds of searches, like “graph tool select range calculation area home assistant” etc. Plotly looks awesome, but doesn’t appear to handle the math.

Any suggestions? (besides writing my own - and depending on what happens in the near future I might have some… free time to do so.)

Can Plotly (or another plugin) do this?