I hope I can get some interest to create a component for Plugwise plugs.
There is already a GitHub with a python code to run it and it already should work with Home Assistant. I would like to use it in my HASS.io setup so I hope somebody could create a component with the code from the GitHub page: https://github.com/SevenW/Plugwise-2-py
To use this you only have to:
1. Remove older versions you maybe have installed
2. Download plugwise_stick.zip (with highest version number)
3. Unpack the zip-file in custom_components/plugwise_stick
4. Restart HA
5. Add ‘plugwise stick’ through integrations page
6. Configure the integration by selecting the correct USB stick
@befra has the custom component now available via HACS.
To use this:
- In HACS search for ‘Plugwise USB-Stick’
- Add ‘Plugwise USB-Stick’ through the integrations page
- Configure the integration by selecting the correct USB stick
The repository is https://github.com/brefra/home-assistant-plugwise-stick