Plz Help :MQTT + Homekit Bridge

Entities created by pure MQTT appear no response on the home bridge.
Does it have to be created with the SUPPORT BY THIRD-PARTY TOOLS to display it properly?

The homebridge addon has been depreciated in favour of the HomeKit bridge integration.

It supports any of these entity types: https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/homekit/#supported-integrations

Sorry, I made a typo. I am using homekit bridge.

It supports these entity types: https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/homekit/#supported-integrations

it does not care which integration you used to add them.

Yes, I have all the support types listed above, but after adding them, there is always no response.

Do the entities work as expected in Home Assistant?

It can operate normally, and the messages received and viewed through MQTTX are also correct.

You are using mqtt to communicate with home assistant and the devices are supported and work in home assistant. That only leaves an issue with your HomeKit bridge configuration. Please share it.

I use MQTTX to send

homeassistant/light/test1/config
{ 
    "state_topic": "homeassistant/light/test1/state",
	"command_topic": "homeassistant/light/test1/set",
	"name": "test1",
    "payload_on": "ON",
    "payload_off": "OFF",
	"unique_id": "test1_light1",
	"schema": "json",
    "device": {
        "identifiers": "01cc", 
        "name": "test1"
    }
}

Smoothly create entities through MQTT,the entity was successfully created through MQTT and can also be added to Home through Homekit Bridge, but the device shows no response.

This has nothing to do with mqtt. Share your HomeKit bridge config.

I set it up through the UI, and after scanning QRCdoe, it was correctly added to HOME.

You are excluding all lights from HomeKit. You probably want to include them.

Sorry, I have chosen both, and finally I chose include. The problem now is that it was successfully added and displayed in HOME, but the status shows no response.

Can somebody help me?