Pollen Count/ Allergy tracker UK

Hi all

this topic has been around before, but i cannot find any integrations for the UK.

I would really like to have pollen count and flu information displayed on our Lovelace UI. we all suffer in this house, so would be a nice on for us to have on the front page. something similar to this, found on a different post, but uses the API from pollen.com which does not cover the UK.

I would need to add that I am still quite new to HA (and any coding) so would need a little help to get this set up.

I have managed to set up the Met Office sensors and can get this into Lovelace, but they do not have any pollen count info. The BBC weather do have pollen, and an RSS feed, could this be used? also seems they do a REST, see link for more info https://support.bbc.co.uk/platform/feeds/WeatherFeeds.htm

Assuming that I could use the REST(sensor?) or RSS how would I be able to display this in Lovelace?

Sorry to have so many questions here, but it is a bit baffling how to get this info into HA and to be able to display it. Very happy for it to be nice and simple as the above image.

TIA
Andy

For anyone who stumbles across this old post (like I did), here is a solution -

I gave this a go today and have no faith in tomorrow.io. I configured the location to be my home address and get the following for pollen:

A quick check against MetOffice shows the following:

This is such a shame. I so wanted this integration to work being a really bad Hayfever sufferer :cry: