Pollen information

Where did https://github.com/JohNan/home-assistant-pollenkoll/ go, seems to be taken down?
I get a 404 when trying to access the page.

Since both the custom card and custom component seems to have been taken down for some reason, does anyone have the latest version and is willing to share them?

Read 4 posts up perhaps? :smiley:

Anyone else having problems with IQVIA after upgrading to 96?
Running python 3.7.3 & Buster

I am getting this error message in my logs:
2019-07-19 05:45:31 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to prepare setup for platform iqvia.sensor: Platform not found (

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE!

Importing the multiarray numpy extension module failed. Most
likely you are trying to import a failed build of numpy.
Here is how to proceed:

• If you’re working with a numpy git repository, try git clean -xdf
    (removes all files not under version control) and rebuild numpy.
  • If you are simply trying to use the numpy version that you have installed:
    your installation is broken - please reinstall numpy.
  • If you have already reinstalled and that did not fix the problem, then:
    1. Check that you are using the Python you expect (you’re using /srv/homeassistant/bin/python),
      and that you have no directories in your PATH or PYTHONPATH that can
      interfere with the Python and numpy versions you’re trying to use.

2. If (1) looks fine, you can open a new issue at
      https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues. Please include details on:

• how you installed Python
      • how you installed numpy
      • your operating system
      • whether or not you have multiple versions of Python installed
      • if you built from source, your compiler versions and ideally a build log

Note: this error has many possible causes, so please don’t comment on
      an existing issue about this - open a new one instead.

Original error was: libf77blas.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
).

Any update on what happened with the source for pollenkoll sensor and card? Cannot be found on GitHub.

Pollenkoll reached out and pointed out that they don’t own the data, and only have rights to display it on their page and in the app, so we took the component and card down, since that seemed like the right thing to do.

1 Like

Have you found any other (public) source/api to make this work? Could really use this for some automations.

I haven’t.

Alright, thanks. :frowning::man_shrugging: Happy New Year! :upside_down_face:

So the sensor component doesn’t work at all anymore? I thought the setup that only point to pollenkoll should work even if you don’t support anymore?
I’m thinking of sensor.py and configuration.yaml

I had a bit of a hunt I THINK pollenrapporten is the owner as everyone points back to them. I dropped them an email hoping that maybe as HA is only small they might be able to provide some API. We will see.

Hi there. GitHub - JohNan/homeassistant-pollenprognos: Custom HomeAssistant integration to get pollen levels has been revived but without an url to any API. If you look closely at the source or ask around you’ll probably find what you need to be able to use it. I didn’t want to get into to trouble again with some unnamed parties :smirk:

3 Likes

Here’s an automation I created to send a daily Pollen forecast to my phone.

alias: Pollenprognos
description: ''
trigger:
  - platform: time
    at: '08:00'
condition:
  - condition: state
    entity_id: input_boolean.dagens_pollenprognos
    state: 'off'
action:
  - service: notify.mobile_app_johan_mobil
    data:
      title: Dagens pollenprognos
        {% for state in states.sensor if 'pollen_stockholm' in state.entity_id
        and float(state.state) > 0  %}
          {{state.name}}: {{ state.state }} 
        {% endfor %}
  - service: input_boolean.turn_on
    target:
      entity_id: input_boolean.dagens_pollenprognos
mode: single

Feedback is welcome :slight_smile:

Nice! I would like to use it, so if someone kind can pm me the secret url… :slight_smile:

Found it. But can’t figure out how to config, I don’t get any instructions or user input dialog.
Edit: Found it in integrations now.

Any hints on where to find the url? Or maybe it is possible to send me a PM? :grinning:

I’ve really tried to find the URL, but I am obviously not intelligent enough. Any chance that you can share the URL? I really want to use this!

@FredrikR998 I have sent you a private message.

Hi! I would very much appreciate if someone can pm me the secret url. :slight_smile: I will also give it a go to implement a plugin for use with MagicMirror.

I would alsow appreciate if someone can send me a pm with the secret URL :slight_smile:

Update: Found it :smiley: