Pollen information

Came here to ask nicely for the API URL myself :blush:

I’d also like an url please

Ah, figured out the secret url, but it isn’t for worldwide coverage. Bummer.

Been trying and trying to find out the url but apparently to thick to manage it by myself.
If anyone could lend me a hand it would be much appreciated.

Anyone that can PM me the secret API url? Thanks!

Anyone who could help me out via pm?

Hi
Anyone that could share the secret and mysterious url :smiley:

Found it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Is there anyone willing to share the secret api url, for the integration GitHub - JohNan/homeassistant-pollenprognos: Custom HomeAssistant integration to get pollen levels ?
Much appreciated

1 Like

I use tomorrow.io api, and it gets also the pollen, no secret api needed

ok thanks for the reply, does this also work with the isabellaalstrom/lovelace-pollenprognos-card (github.com)

I dont know i can see and look if it works.

I don’t think it will work, as that card is made to be used with this add-on.

IThere is a way also to scrape this info (Pollenprognos Borlänge - daglig pollenrapport) with multiscrape plug-in

As tomorrow.io only has grass , tree, weed pollen entity only.

That addon can be installed trough the home-assistant gui, not hacs.

I love the six-section circle gauge visualization in Isabella’s pollen card. Does anyone know if this has been generalized into a custom card that can be used with specific thresholds for the values for sensors in general?

E.g. something like:

type: custom-card:section-gauge
name: Pollen
entity: sensor.allergy_index_today
thresholds:
  - value: 1.0
  - value: 2.5
  - value: 4
  - value: 5
  - value: 6.5
  - value: 8
    color: "#ffffff"

Where the number of thresholds determines how many sections are displayed in the circle. For instance, the original pollen card would have six sections. However, if fewer thresholds were specified, the circle would have fewer sections.

The sections would have a default green to yellow to orange to red transitions (or themed), but could also be overwritten explicitly with a color.

1 Like

Does anyone have the secret url, and would like to share? :slight_smile:

Same for me please :slight_smile:

Thanks for tis revived version, Can you please send me a link for the api url so I can try it?
Many thanks

Is this intgration still alive? I also want that link, I’m sneezing over here :frowning:

1 Like

How did you get the gauges in Isabellas card? I see nothing about it in the docs. I only get icons and a text value.

somebody that can help me with the secret URL ? :slight_smile:

Please help me with secret url in PM
Thanks in advance :slight_smile: