Poor Zigbee range

Hi there,

For some time now, I have been having problems with some zigbee components in a particular room.
I have several devices in my garage adjacent to the house. The wall between the garage is extra insulated and therefore the link quality is very poor. This is why everything in the garage is very slow to respond
The controller is on the other side of the wall, but unfortunately I cannot manage to set up a good link. All other components in the house have no problems with link quality.

I read on various forums how this can be solved, but it seems that this would create two zigbee networks. I don’t feel like doing that. Does anyone know how I can improve reception in the garage? There is a LAN connection available so something can be done with that.

Installation in garage:
4x Sonoff ZB mini (repeater)
1x Heiman smoke detector
1x Aqara motion detector
1x Aqara H2 switch

HA installed on Nuke with zigbee usb stick

No matter how I set up the connections, the link quality remains poor.
Does anyone has a simple solution?

I assume you searched Google or here and have read this.

Zigbee has a very weak signal by design - this is what makes cheap battery-powered devices possible.

If there is a break in the wall between the house and the garage - a door, perhaps - you might try putting a couple of routers close to it on either side, but by the sound of it Zigbee is not a good option in this situation.