Pop-out sensor info in Markdown Cards

I have created a Markdown card which combines 2 sensors per line:

My issue is that I want to be able to click on the Meter, and have the sensor pop out like it does when you use an Entity card. Example:

Is it possible to do this? The reason I don’t use the built-in Entity card is because I cannot combine 2 sensors on one line.

There is a possible solution - but not exactly the same.
Have a look at flex-grid-card.
Here in this particular example each row is an entity; each column - is some attribute (or a result of processing of attributes).
Clicking on a row shows more-info for this entity.

In your variant you have a row containing several entities and you need to see more-info for each entity, right?
Then there is another option - multiple-entity-row:

Here you may click on each value and see more-info.
The presentation is not as compact as flex-grid-card or your markdown - but this may be fixed by styling CSS by card-mod.

I think multiple entity row as suggested by Ildar is easiest.

that does look like a viable potential solution. thanks.

I’m also trying to figure out how to pop out a sensor from a Markdown (or HTML) card, but in my case switching to another card type won’t give me the result I desire. I’d like to get the sensor charts to pop out from the stats section in the middle, which is designed after the original Pi-hole interface.
(The bar cards at the bottom are their own type of card, so I can already get those to pop out to show their sensor history chart.)

I’ve also got some Markdown cards in other places where I’d like to be able to click to see the sensor history.