Popular Moes thermostat not showing entities after ZHA pairing

I am seeing the spikes as well.

As a test i have set all schedules to 00:00 with the temp being 15C.
Have set the temp manually to 5C and still see the spikes at different timestamps other than between 23:50-00:10

I have integrated that Thermostate via Z2M and i also see these sudden changes in target temperature setting and it is quite annoying…in some irregular intervals the target is set to extremely high values (that result in setting the value to the max of 30°) or to 0°

However without any intervention the value stays at those extremes…
I setup an automation that resets the values if extremes are detected, but its really annoying…

Muchas gracias !!!

Por si ayuda a otras personas, comentar que su solución funciona OK en:

• “Home Assistant Green” + “Home Assistant SkyConnect USB Stick” (integración ZHA)
  • Y con el termostato “MOES Zigbee Smart ZHT-006-GA-WH-MS” (que uso para regular la electroválvula de 3 vías que da paso al agua caliente a mis radiadores de calefacción. En un piso con calefacción central)

Gracias a todos por su tiempo !!!

Thanks in advance , I have possibly a similar issue, using ZHA i dont see many entities the quirk seems to be loaded correctly but i dont see any additional entities. maybe temperature and state are what i should only see.
no way to change dead zone or adjust clock.
Also is it possible to deactivate the temperature sensor and use this only as a switch as i want to use secondary temp sensors.

Hi,

i have one BHT-006GBZB Moes Room Thermostat device.

i tried the soluction as per post #12 from @slickers , but am getting the follwoing:

Logger: homeassistant.config
Source: config.py:1335
First occurred: 11:26:09 AM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:26:09 AM

Invalid config for 'zha' at configuration.yaml, line 94: not a directory for dictionary value 'zha->custom_quirks_path', got '/config/custom_zha_quirks/', please check the docs at https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/zha

i created the config/custom_zha_quirks at the same directory .homeassistant.

and at configuration.yaml i only inserted the

zha:
  custom_quirks_path: /config/custom_zha_quirks/

Any advise? Thx in advance.