Port 80 already in use by other Add-On

I have moved all my Philips Hue devices to the Conbee Stick, where also all my Aqara devices are connected to and removed my physical Hue Bridge. So I only run one single Zigbee network.
I just wanted to install the emulated Hue add-on to again be able to use the Hue App, but it requires to run on Port 80 and 443.
The issue is I am having is that I also run the NGINX Home Assistant SSL proxy on my Home Assistant configuration installed on a Raspberry Pi, to gain access to my home assistant instance whilst away.
This add-on is also configured to run via Port 80 and 443.
Is there a way to clear that conflict?

I’d be curious to know about this too. Another example is if someone is running pi-hole on the same Raspberry Pi as HA, it would also use port 80.

hello, do you have a solution?
I run emulated hue and let’s encrypt.
The docs to emulated hue say that port 80 ist necessary for the devices. Unfortunately Lets’s encrypt ist not able to do a http challenge without port 80 as well.
So right now I have to change the port for hue manually in yaml than start the lets encrypt add-on to get a new ssl cert and after that I have to go back to port 80 for hue.
This ist very inconvenient. So I’m looking for a solution. e.g. NGINX Proxy etc. do someone know if this could be a viable solution?

Andreas

I use the ‘Nginx Proxy Manager’ add-on and changed the HTTP entrance port to 8080. Then in my router, I redirect port 80 (external) to 8080 (internal) and it works fine with my pihole that works on 80 as well.