I’d like to launch a hyperlink from a button in floorplan. Is this possible? I tried home assistants weblink but it didn’t do anything in floorplan.
If you are using inkscape
- Right click on the element you want to add link to
- Select “Add link” from the pop-up menu
- Fill in the details, href link must be in http:// format
- Add a target same page or new window etc… (https://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_link_target.asp)
- Click SET and save your SVG
See here for official documentation http://tavmjong.free.fr/INKSCAPE/MANUAL/html/Web-Links.html
I just tested adding a link to a element and it worked fine for me.
Awesome thank you so much!
Perfect! Thank you