Power Flow Card Plus Installation

Dear community,

I am trying to install the HACS power flow card plus. Clicked on download and since I am managing the dashboard in yaml I added this line to the configuration.yaml

lovelace:
  mode: yaml

resources:
  - url: /hacsfiles/power-flow-card-plus/power-flow-card-plus.js
    type: module

But evertime I restart HA I get errors:
2024-06-07 00:46:21.843 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.translation] Failed to load integration for translation: Integration ‘resources’ not found.
2024-06-07 00:46:22.164 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.lovelace] Resources need to be specified in your configuration.yaml. Please see the docs
2024-06-07 00:46:24.088 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for ‘resources’: Integration not found.

There are no typos and the folders are correct. Can someone help me resolve that issue?
Thank you

Space missing:

@apreick If you want your code properly formatted, you can place three backticks before and after: ``` Without it it looses formatting as you noticed, and a picture is hard because you cannot copy/paste and change the code.

In the image, the indenting is still a bit off. But your answer is right, resources should be indented to the same level as mode.

lovelace:
  mode: yaml
  resources:
    - url: /hacsfiles/power-flow-card-plus/power-flow-card-plus.js
      type: module
1 Like

Thank you very much both, that did the trick.

But unfortunately I ran into another problem. I have button cards installed and used it previously successfully. But now that power flow is available I cannot use the button. I can only use one. If I de install button-card power-card shows up and vice versa.

I switched back to UI and now I can use both.