Power plugs can't connect to Thread network (SkyConnect + Thread + Matter)

So I found out what the issue was for me.
There is one section in on of the live streams of Home Assistant, where they explain why some people might get the message: Can’t connect to thread network home-assistant

See here: https://youtu.be/rEugjMk-4II?t=5611 (watch from here for about 5 min)

The issue seems the Tread credentials from Home Assistant are not being stored in the Android phone.
I used a second Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S8) and with that I was able to store the correct credentials and connect my Matter over Thread devices.

With my main mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S20) was not able to add the devices. I even reset the Google Play Services storage, as is being explained in the video a bit later. But I did not get it to work.

Update: On my ‘new’ Samsung phone there seem to be different ways to clear the storage for Google Play Services. If I went through the settings menu to the app the way to clear the storage was different than to when I go to the app info directly and then clear the storage. The way through the mobile phone settings worked for me in the end.

In my case I think I gave myself a problem by commissioning a device to Google Nest Hub first, before trying one with HA. The phone really really doesn’t want to be disloyal to its first thread network :smiley:

I have the same situation.
The existing tools work, but I can’t add new ones.
I use SSL, so ws access does not work as you described.
(SSL was needed for voice control if I remember correctly).
Do you have a solution in this case as well?

I have skyconnect connected to my HA Blue. I am trying to connect my NUKI smartlock via Matter, but no succes. Each time I start the procedure to connect the smartlock, my OTBR stops running. I have to restart it manually. Each time I try to connect the lock the OTBR stops running. Someone any idea what could be the problem?

Same thing happening here. I think it’s a problem with the HA Blue. I had something like a kernel problem when enabling NAT64. Switched to HA in a VM and now it’s working fine.