Previously working PoE devices unavailable only in HA

Hello everybody,

I know it is a long shot but here is my problem and I can’t find any clues why nor how to search an answer :

• I had the reolink integration with 3 PoE cameras working fine with HA
  • I had the Raspberry GPIO integration with a PoE Raspberry, working fine with HA

For better wifi coverage I moved my wifi router an the other side of the initial wall, and the RJ45 up link to my non-manageable PoE switch didn’t change (only go through a hole in the wall). The only change was that I connect my Home Assistant Ethernet which was previously on the router, to my PoE Switch.

Since then my PoE devices are responsive in their own app (with reolink app, and VNC viewer for the pi) but unavailable on my HA instance.

Is anybody have a clue why or can guide my research ?

Hi,
Are the POE devices on a different IP network to your HA box? Maybe you need an mDNS service to help with device discovery between networks. Can you ping these POE devices from the HA box itself?
Otherwise you could try to remove & reinstall the reolink integration.
Cheers
Nick

Try also to restart the cameras.

Hi, The POE devices are on the same network. I tried to remove & reinstall, and yes of course reboot the cameras. Anyway, out of solutions I connect back my HA instance directly to the router, and everything is working fine. I don’t know why…

Thank you both for answering me !