Problem configuring universal remote controler Moes UFO-r11

Hi all!
I am new to HA. I have on universal remote controler Moes UFO-r11 and I tried to make the settings tbut I think I’m making a mistake somewhere.
I extracted the codes from the AC remote control for the on and off command
I didn’t understand clearly what to write in automation calling the MQTT service “zigbee2mqtt/FRIENDLY_NAME/set”

this is what i set on ‘zigbee2mqtt/IR/set config’

"learn_ir_code": "OFF"
"learned_ir_code": "B6AgoxEqArYGgAPgCwFAG0ABQAdAA+ALAcAXwAfgHwHgJy/gDwEDoCAqAkAB4A9P4AcXQA9AA+CjAUCv4AcDQAHAE8ED4BMBQCvgSwHgC1fAE8AH4BsB4AMrwAsLtgYqArYGKgIqAioC",
"learn_ir_code": "ON"
"learned_ir_code":"B8UgohEqArMGgAPgCwFAG0ABQAdAA+ALAcAXwAfgHwHgJy/gDwEDxSAqAkAB4A9PwBdAB0ADQAHAB+CfAeAHr8APQAdAA8ED4BMBQCfgSwHgC1dAE8AD4B8BQC/AAUAL4AMDAyoCKgI="
}

Don’t know if you figured it out or not. But according to the zigbee2mqtt page you can send two things to this device. One to set it in learning mode and one to “blast” an IR code.

The payload for setting it in learning mode is:

{
    "learn_ir_code":"ON"
}

The payload for blasting an IR code is:

{
    "ir_code_to_send": "<previously learned IR code>"
}

This has to be send to the topic zigbee2mqtt/FRIENDLY_NAME/set. I see in your picture that you have config/ in front of this.

I’m currently trying to work with this device too. Did you figure it out? And how do you know how to use this MQTT topic to use in e.g. SmartIR? or something else? Can’t really figure out how to get it to work properly. I can only send one command per automation.