Problem controlling mqtt blinds - can trigger from node red but need switch/toggle in UI

Hi,
Im struggeling to control my 433mhz rf blinds. I got the sonoff rf bridge working, sniffed the commands and can send commands from node red and control the blinds - so far so good. The blinds take three commands: 1) up, 2) down, 3) stop and does not return any state.

But I can’t figure how to set up three switches or preferably toggles where I can read the state from node red and send the commands or send the commands directly.

Thanks for any pointers and suggestions.

then

State of?

You would need more than one switch. You could use some thing like this. It creates 2 switches, up/stop and down/stop.

[{"id":"101cf85f.87a3f8","type":"api-call-service","z":"d6a46901.ebee1","name":"","server":"","version":3,"debugenabled":false,"service_domain":"mqtt","service":"publish","entityId":"","data":"{\"topic\":\"/myhome/blinds\",\"payload\":\"{{payload}}\"}","dataType":"json","mergecontext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":480,"y":360,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"dfa2cc7.4bb0fb","type":"ha-entity","z":"d6a46901.ebee1","name":"up/stop","server":"","version":1,"debugenabled":false,"outputs":2,"entityType":"switch","config":[{"property":"name","value":"up switch"},{"property":"device_class","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""},{"property":"unit_of_measurement","value":""}],"state":"payload","stateType":"msg","attributes":[],"resend":true,"outputLocation":"","outputLocationType":"none","inputOverride":"allow","outputOnStateChange":true,"outputPayload":"$entity().state ? \"up\": \"stop\"","outputPayloadType":"jsonata","x":140,"y":320,"wires":[["101cf85f.87a3f8"],["101cf85f.87a3f8"]]},{"id":"114851c1.ff6b7e","type":"ha-entity","z":"d6a46901.ebee1","name":"down/stop","server":"","version":1,"debugenabled":false,"outputs":2,"entityType":"switch","config":[{"property":"name","value":"down switch"},{"property":"device_class","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""},{"property":"unit_of_measurement","value":""}],"state":"payload","stateType":"msg","attributes":[],"resend":true,"outputLocation":"","outputLocationType":"none","inputOverride":"allow","outputOnStateChange":true,"outputPayload":"$entity().state ? \"down\": \"stop\"","outputPayloadType":"jsonata","x":150,"y":380,"wires":[["101cf85f.87a3f8"],["101cf85f.87a3f8"]]}]

Thanks a lot, a big help. That was just what I was looking for - nice and clean solution.
Best wishes,
Kasper