Problem HA-InfluxDB

I have a problem described on another ticket that i must close.

Since less of 1 week, HA can’t connect to influxDB

My influxdb is local and the port is the same like before (localhost:8086).

In my HA log i have that
`17-01-16 15:11:48 homeassistant.bootstrap: Error during setup of component influxdb
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/response.py”, line 298, in _error_catcher
yield
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/response.py”, line 590, in read_chunked
self._update_chunk_length()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/response.py”, line 532, in _update_chunk_length
line = self._fp.fp.readline()
File “/usr/lib/python3.4/socket.py”, line 371, in readinto
return self._sock.recv_into(b)
socket.timeout: timed out

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/requests/models.py”, line 703, in generate
for chunk in self.raw.stream(chunk_size, decode_content=True):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/response.py”, line 428, in stream
for line in self.read_chunked(amt, decode_content=decode_content):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/response.py”, line 618, in read_chunked
self._original_response.close()
File “/usr/lib/python3.4/contextlib.py”, line 77, in exit
self.gen.throw(type, value, traceback)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/response.py”, line 303, in _error_catcher
raise ReadTimeoutError(self._pool, None, ‘Read timed out.’)
requests.packages.urllib3.exceptions.ReadTimeoutError: HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘localhost’, port=8086): Read timed out.

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:`

So it seems to come from a problem to connect to localhost on port 8086, but on the server if i call influx, i am connected.
show database works like use database and request on it…

I like to understand why the problem appeared suddenly ?
I updated HA with the last update and before restart HA, i did an influxdb_migrator like described on the blog.
Everythings was good but HA doesn’t connect to influxdb…

I have the same issue. Did you solve it?

Yes in uninstalling InfluxDB :smile:

I don’t use this component anymore …

What are you using instead? I got the same error, but some reboots of the PI and restart of influx usually solve the problem :frowning:

Same issue here