Problem installing Hassio image

I’m trying to install Hassio for raspberry pi 2 but after following all the steps and putting the card in the raspi it just does nothing. Even after 2 hours.
Any suggestion?

And what do you mean by “just do nothing”?

After inserting in the raspi the Sd with the image it should boot up and authenticate itself in the network so I can get an ip address. It does not do any of this, it does not connect to the network, nor the ethernet port lights of the raspi connection.

I’m having the exact same problem. It is just flashing 7 time that means it can’t find the kernel.img. I see a kernel7.img on the flash drive but I did try to rename it, and the flashes just stop… nothing happen. I will try 1.0 and them if successful, wait for the OTA.

Nothing worked. Not 1.0, neither 1.1. The Pi just doesn’t do anything… just the 7 green flashes. Frustrating…

After banging my Head for more than 20 times because I was really stupid… I have a rasp 1 and not a rasp 2, and that was the problem. After getting the image for Rasp1 everything started correctly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your help. It’s solved. It was really what you said, the raspi was 1 and I was putting the image of 2.

Yes, make sure you have the correct image for your Rpi. Did you get it to work @as13 @Dluis?

Also remember that the Rpi usign Home Assistant is a headless system and the only thing you’ll see is the HA logo on the video port…

Yes I got it working… Now is the work of setting it up.

Ok, I had seen that before. For now everything is fine, but I have not started the configuration yet. I’m new to this, I’m going slowly.
Thanks