Problem: Switch from MQTT to Tasmota Integration

For a few days I have been trying unsuccessfully to integrate a Gosund SP1 socket - flashed with Tasmota 9.5.0 - directly (without the detour via MQTT) with the HA Tasmota integration.

• HAOS 6.2 with Core 2021.9.5
  • Mosquitto broker 5.1.1

So far I have integrated the Tasmota socket via Mosquitto broker + MQTT integration without any problems and all entities are recognized and display the appropriate values.

The MQTT server is entered accordingly in the HA configuration.yaml

mqtt Broker
mqtt:
broker: 192.168.1.5
port: 1883

and the parameters (Host / Port / User / PW) in the WebGUI of the Tasmota socket are set accordingly.
The parameter setoption19 is set to 1.

Now I wanted to use the HA Tasmota integration for the new energy function of HA with the Gosund SP1 as power consumer. To do this, only the parameter setoption19 1 would actually have to be set to setoption19 0 at the Tasmota via the WebGUI / Console. If I do that and restart HA, the Gosund SP1 socket at MQTT is gone and appears as a newly recognized device with the entities during Tasmota integration.

However, all entities of the Gosund SP1 socket in the Tasmota integration are then deactivated, cannot be activated and therefore do not display any values.

That’s the problem. Do I have any comprehension problems and / or thinking errors? Does anyone here have the solution for this problem?

Without Tasmota integration done with MQTT integration and customize.yaml :slightly_smiling_face:

HA_Energy