Problem with command cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp

Hello, after an update, the cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp command that gave me about 50 degrees Celsius gives only 27 degrees.
The equipment is an atom N3160. If I connect via ssh and run the command
[core-ssh ~]$ cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp
I have installed apk add lm-sensors and it gives me the following output:
[core-ssh ~]$ sensors
acpitz-acpi-0
Adapter: ACPI interface
temp1: +26.8°C (crit = +95.0°C)

In any case, I know that the temperature should be around 50 degrees, since it is a device without a fan. I think it may be a linux kernel thing but I don’t know much about it
[core-ssh ~]$ join me -a
Linux core-ssh 6.1.34 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Thu Jun 15 14:59:51 UTC 2023 x86_64 Linux

Any idea what it could be?
the version of HA is:
Home Assistant 2023.7.2
Supervisor 2023.07.1
Operating System 10.3
Frontend 20230705.1 - latest

Thank you so much

Why do you think it should be 50?

Good morning, it is a device without a fan. The temperature it gives is too stable, it does not vary at all for days despite the fact that I put a fan on it or not. And before the update it did vary depending on whether to put a fan on it to cool down the PC. and it marked over 50 degrees
thanks for answering

Ok the fact that you can run the command and get the same value indicate that the issue is with the hardware itself and not with HA.

I think it was this bios option that made it not work. before it was disabled. In any case, it seems very strange to me because I haven’t touched it and it worked before. In fact, the PC does not even have a keyboard and screen to modify it. The thing is, it works fine now. Or maybe it was an update. Here I put an image of when it is without the fan since it reaches 50 °. And when I put the fan on

Maybe your bios backup battery is dead.