Problem with Energy Dashboard after moving to Mariadb

After a corrupted SQLite.db I switched to MariaDB, and the configuration works well so far. Nevertheless, the Energy dashboard only updated once with a sensor from the HACS I-DE add-on. It used to work well for months when I used the previous SQLite db.

Might it be that there is still a reference in the energy dashboard to the old SQLite database that does not exist anymore? Or has anybody other ideas why the sensor tracks the data but they don’t show up in the energy dashboard?

Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-03 um 19.14.28

Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-03 um 19.13.55

I’m not sure you CAN still have a reference to the SQLIte DB once you move successfully to MariaDB, so I’m not sure why it’s not registering. And the fact that it updated once supports this since I assume your previous energy dashboard had much more data.

I don’t know anything about the “I-DE” plugin nor could I locate it on HACS so I don’t know if it could be a misconfiguration there or not. Is it actually called “I-DE”?

Thanks for answering. I did not work the whole yesterday, as you can see on the screenshot, but for whatever reason, it has more or less hourly data in the energy dashboard since midnight. I have no idea why it now works, as I did not change anything. Strange things happen. Anyway, thanks again, mate.