Problem with Samba not showing in network

OK I have got Hass.io up and running and it has found my Yamaha Receiver automatically. First thing I wanted to do was setup Samba. So I have installed it, changed the setting so it it using wifi and started Samba Share.

The log is showing the following:

*****starting version 3.2.2
nmbd version 4.6.4 started.
Copyright Andrew Tridgell and the Samba Team 1992-2017
Registered MSG_REQ_POOL_USAGE
Registered MSG_REQ_DMALLOC_MARK and LOG_CHANGED
added interface wlan0 ip=192.168.1.240 bcast=192.168.1.255 netmask=255.255.255.0
making subnet name:192.168.1.240 Broadcast address:192.168.1.255 Subnet mask:255.255.255.0
making subnet name:UNICAST_SUBNET Broadcast address:0.0.0.0 Subnet mask:0.0.0.0
making subnet name:REMOTE_BROADCAST_SUBNET Broadcast address:0.0.0.0 Subnet mask:0.0.0.0
load_lmhosts_file: Can't open lmhosts file /etc/samba/lmhosts. Error was No such file or directory
STATUS=daemon 'nmbd' finished starting up and ready to serve connections
smbd version 4.6.4 started.
Copyright Andrew Tridgell and the Samba Team 1992-2017
Registered MSG_REQ_POOL_USAGE
Registered MSG_REQ_DMALLOC_MARK and LOG_CHANGED
Processing section "[config]"
Processing section "[addons]"
Processing section "[share]"
Processing section "[backup]"
added interface wlan0 ip=192.168.1.240 bcast=192.168.1.255 netmask=255.255.255.0
INFO: Profiling support unavailable in this build.
No builtin backend found, trying to load plugin
Module 'tdbsam' loaded
tdb(/var/lib/samba/registry.tdb): tdb_open_ex: could not open file /var/lib/samba/registry.tdb: No such file or directory
tdb(/var/lib/samba/account_policy.tdb): tdb_open_ex: could not open file /var/lib/samba/account_policy.tdb: No such file or directory
account_policy_get: tdb_fetch_uint32_t failed for type 1 (min password length), returning 0
account_policy_get: tdb_fetch_uint32_t failed for type 2 (password history), returning 0
account_policy_get: tdb_fetch_uint32_t failed for type 3 (user must logon to change password), returning 0
account_policy_get: tdb_fetch_uint32_t failed for type 4 (maximum password age), returning 0
account_policy_get: tdb_fetch_uint32_t failed for type 5 (minimum password age), returning 0
account_policy_get: tdb_fetch_uint32_t failed for type 6 (lockout duration), returning 0
account_policy_get: tdb_fetch_uint32_t failed for type 7 (reset count minutes), returning 0
account_policy_get: tdb_fetch_uint32_t failed for type 8 (bad lockout attempt), returning 0
account_policy_get: tdb_fetch_uint32_t failed for type 9 (disconnect time), returning 0
account_policy_get: tdb_fetch_uint32_t failed for type 10 (refuse machine password change), returning 0
tdbsam_open: Converting version 0.0 database to version 4.0.
tdbsam_convert_backup: updated /var/lib/samba/private/passdb.tdb file.
tdb(/var/lib/samba/winbindd_idmap.tdb): tdb_open_ex: could not open file /var/lib/samba/winbindd_idmap.tdb: No such file or directory
STATUS=daemon 'smbd' finished starting up and ready to serve connections
waiting for connections
query_name_response: Multiple (2) responses received for a query on subnet 192.168.1.240 for name WORKGROUP<1d>.
This response was from IP 192.168.1.72, reporting an IP address of 192.168.1.72.
Could not find child 38 -- ignoring

I assume from the log Samba is working ok but I am unable to find it in Network of my file explorer?

I’m having the same issue and log message. Not sure if it was giving the error before I enabled duckdns and let’s Encrypt but it is now, and I can’t get to the shares any more.

Did you find a solution?