Problem with schedules in different rooms

I also have a problem with setting the schedule in my Netatmo-Integration:
If I set the temperature in two rooms to an arbitrary value (e.g. 16°C because the son & daughter are not there) and then set one room back to the normal schedule with

service: climate.set_preset_mode
data:
preset_mode: schedule
target:
entity_id: climate.netatmo_mina

the other room also returns to the “normal” schedule and the manual temperature is deleted.

It is therefore not possible to control the rooms individually.

Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

You’re not doing anything wrong. You just can’t set schedules for individual rooms with Netatmo. A schedule always controls the whole home.

Thank you for the answer. I was afraid of that.
Can I currently set the duration of the manual temperature with the Netatmo integration?
I have not been able to do that so far.
According to the official API from netatmo, it should work via endtime parameters. Unfortunately, I can’t set them in the Home Assistant integration.
My idea is to set my rooms to Eco mode (16°C) or back to the normal schedule depending on the presence of the children.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The end time wouldn’t solve the problem with the schedule overriding your manual changes as far as I’m aware.

I’d suggest to create copies of your schedule with modifications for those rooms and switch between those schedules.

Thank you for your advice. I will do as you suggested. Unfortunately, netatmo does not have a function to copy a complete schedule. So for the time being, a lot of recreation is called for.

Overall, I don’t really understand the logic of the netatmo concept anyway.
In my opinion, a heating control should not be based on time, but on rooms.

But that’s the way it is…

You actually can copy a whole schedule and only modify parts that you need.

All i can do is to copy a day into another day. I find nothing else in the webfrontend of netatmo. Or is it in the smartphoneapp?

The smartphone app allows to copy a full schedule.

Argh, you are right.
Now that I have spent an hour re-entering everything. It’s nice that the web frontend doesn’t have that option.

Thanks anyway. Now I know for the next time.

@cgtobi

In the meantime, I have implemented the changes in the automation and it is running perfectly after various problems.

I have now integrated the Netatmo integration via webhook (port 443), as otherwise the updates took too long.
One thing struck me in the course of this:
While the temperature changes are displayed immediately in HA, the display of the current schedule sometimes takes 10 minutes.
I monitor these statuses here:
netatmo_thermostat

Do you have any idea why this is?