Problem with Zwave device discovery

PS: it takes about an hour for my zw network to finish interviewing and come out of “initialising state” (on the main HA lovelace tab) - only then does the zwave graph look mostly connected.

zwave graph

PPS: for the record, I have used the same hardware for IOBROKER, OPENHAB, DOMOTIZ and HOMESEER before HA - the zwave on HS was the best of all (especially the App on the phone that made easy inclusion/ exclustion of nodes - it was truly fantastic), but the rest of the system was not, and all things considered, HA is still the overall best solution for me.

Not the same hardware, was Vera, and FIbaro HC2, again, all worked great for the Zwave, but the overall UI and system was not as flexible as HA, and as an IT person, just was not satisfying.

Thanks @x.ha,
In frustration I today started to hard-reset the Aeotec USB stick and added a few of the devices.

• 2 devices - Philio Technology Corp PAN11-4 Smart Energy Plug In Switch
  • 1 device - FIBARO System FGS221 Double Relay Switch 2x1.5kW ( apprears as two devices)

I also have one device currently connected to USB stick which is “Fibaro FGWP101 Metered Wall Plug Switch” but no switch appears on that device

EDIT: The switch appeared and I am hoping being close on track… :wink: