Probléme configuration capteur d'Energie

Bonjour, une demande pour un débutant qui passe des heures à essayer de trouver une solution pour intégrer une restitution “réseau d’électricité” je n’arrive pas à configurer un capteur de consommation en négatif. Ce même capteur est utilisé pour la production en positif de la consommation d’électricité, et cela, fonctionne. Si une personne sait comment je pourrais procéder, j’ai effectué pas mal d’essais infructueux. J’ai bien sur un retour de production des mes panneaux qui fonctionne aussi.
Merci les Homies

English only please.

Hello, I can’t configure a negative consumption sensor. This same sensor is used for the production in positive of the electricity consumption, and that works. If anyone knows how I could proceed, I have made quite a few unsuccessful attempts. I have of course a return of production of my panels which also work.
Thanks

Please excuse me i didn’t know

Hello, I can explain my problem more simply.
I have a TomZn consumption meter I want to retrieve its information in the energy tab. I manage to retrieve the information for consumption, but I would like to do the same for the reintegration of my solar production into the network. When my counter is less than this displays it in HA. TomZn
Thanks