Problems during installation

Hey Guys I ran into a problem while installing the home assistant…
I am using a Raspberry pi 3b model with a 32gb class 10 sd card and 5v 3A charger…

1st i burned the Home Assitant image file onto the sd card using the etcher software and added a network file containing my wifi information. After inserting the memory card and waiting for arround 30 mins i was able to run the home assistant on homeassistant.local:8123 and i started setting it up installed esphome, etc…
Unfortunately, due to some personal reasons i had to change my sd card and replace with another one…
I followed the same steps as previous ones but this time i had to wait till arround the whole night keeping the pi connected to the wifi router and still till the morning i was unable to access the home assitant, When i checked the data usage of the pi it was arround 400-500kb… Thereafter, I thought something was wrong with the image file or the installation process. After that i downloaded the image file again and burned it but nothing changed. I also tried to install raspbian onto the sd card and tried to configure it, and it worked seamlessly but again installing the home assitant does’nt works…

I cant figure it out why its not working. If its not getting supported then how it worked the 1st time!!

Please Help me i am in a great trouble.

PS- I dont have a monitor neither a wired LAN connection accessible to me.