after just reading the community forum for month the time has come to ask the community for help: I have serious problems adding new devices to my setup. Also it seems that the z-wave network ist quite slow.
- Raspberry Pi 4B/4GB
- RaZberry ZM5202 based controller
- Home Assistant 2021.9.5
- Official Z-Wave JS integration and add-on
- 53 active nodes (Eurotronic Spirit Z-Wave Plus, ABUS SHRM10000, Fibaro FGS223/FGMS0001/FGWP102, AEON Labs ZW100/ZW095)
- Devices spread around the whole house (several rooms and floors) with several non-battery-devices
- Changing heating modes changes the thermostat nearly immediately (1-2 seconds), but the changed setting is show in Home Assistant at the earliest after 5 seconds. This has been different before (other setup, maybe less devices, but it was possilble really immediately)
- Some battery devices are showing 0% battery level even with new batteries. This happened before right after changing the batteries, but settled within the first day. Since some weeks the are several devices showing 0% all the time (some Eurotronic Spirit and one Fibaro Magic Eye)
- Including new devices does not work at all. Last success was including another SHRM10000 smoke detector. After including timed out, I waited some 10 seconds until a new (unidentified) device showed up. After some trying (re-interview, re-inserting battery, pushing buttons) the interview completed and the device showed up as wanted. I have some more devices that I cannot include in my setup (ABUS CFA3010, Sensative Strips Guard, ABUS SHRM10000, Fibaro FGS223)
- There is not difference trying to include devices right next to the controller (basement) or from my working room.
- I tried including a new SHRM10000 (debug log linked below). Including started at 18:57:39, at 18:57:50 the SHRM10000 stopped blinking (including completed?), at 18:59:10 Home Assistant including process ended with any information and after some more seconds a new device showed up in the list (node 128) with ‘node status’=dead and ‘node ready’=no without any manufacturer/model information and without any entities (only entity node_status is deactivated)
So any idea what could be the problem here or how to debug this any further? The debug log can be found here.
Thx in advance for any help and/or advice!