Problems setting up haaska

I am trying to setup haaska and I have run in to an issue in the Setting up AWS Lambda - Part 2, the instructions starting with step 5 through step 7 states

• In the “Function code” section, look for “Code entry type”. Click on this menu, and select “Upload a .zip file”.
  • Click the “Upload” button, and select the zip file we downloaded earlier (e.g. haaska_1.1.0.zip ).
  • In the “Handler” box, replace what is already there with “haaska.event_handler”.
    The problem is I don’t have a Code entry type, or a Handler box, I can upload the file but then I get an error “lambada_function.py does not exist” and I can not move on any further. I am looking for what to do to get beyond this, I can go on and get everything else configured but the function will not work without the lambada_function.py. I assume the handler part of the instructions overrides this but since I don’t have that option I am back to square one. I have tried doing the config on three different PCs in a total of five different browsers and they are all the same.
    Thanks for any assistance in advance and I am happy to provide any missing information.

Ran into the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Not sure I’ll be helpful, but after you upload the zip file, do the files and folders show up in the “Function code” sheet, along with a couple of tabs for haaska.py and config.json? If not, I’m wondering if the zip file is corrupted?

wmaker Thanks for responding, Yes the haaska.py and config.json are present, here is a screen shot, the only thing you can not see in the screen shot is the spinning wheel in the “lambada_function” tab because there is not a lambada_function.

Rainiur I have not found a solution yet, but if/when I do I will post it here and reply to you so you can try as well.

Oh that’s not good :frowning:. No real clues. As a guess, when you uploaded the zip file, did it by chance ask you what the programming language was like python3.6 ?

On the Lamda functions page, scroll past the editor, there’s a section called BasicSettings, Click EDIT, its there.

1 Like

veeraboy

Thanks That did it!

Rainiur

See the comment from veeraboy that fixed the issue for me.