Problems using media-control in entity filter card

Hi,

I’m trying to create a card that only shows my media players when they are not turned off. I’ve managed to get this to work with the mini-media-player, but i would really like to make this work with the standard media-control. Somehow i like the layout better.
Is this possible? This is my code so far and it all works fine, but i can’t get it to work with the normal media-control

type: entity-filter
entities:
  - entity: media_player.emby_chrome
    name: Emby Palpatine
    type: 'custom:mini-media-player'
    artwork: cover
    hide:
      controls: true
      volume: true
      power: true
  - entity: media_player.emby_kodi_stormtrooper_2
    name: Kodi Stormtrooper
    hide:
  - entity: media_player.living_room_tv
    name: Android TV
    hide:
  - entity: media_player.living_room_speaker
    name: Google Home
    hide:
state_filter:
  - operator: '!='
    value: 'off'

My other questions is, how can i get the media-control to look like the one on the main dashboard? It looks different than when you create your own. The one on the main dashboard has no controls, when you create one yourself they do have controls.

I just noticed something even more weird, when on the main dashboard you expand the side menu, the media controls do get their controls(play,…), if the side menu closes again the controls also disappear.

So how can i create the media-control without the controls?

Thanks in advance

Heya, i know this was from a long time go, but I was trying to do the same thing, and this post was the first that popped up in the google results, so I’m positing a link to another post that describes how to achieve this in case other people stumble on this too…