Problems with Aqara and ZHA

Hey there,

a while ago i switched from ConBee II and deconz to the Sonoff ZigBee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus and ZHA. Works fine, but i have two problems with these two Aqara devices:

I have these problems:

  • Aqara WXKG12LM is recognized as unknown model. I delete and reconnected it multiple times, but every time the same issue…
  • Aqara VOCKQJK11LM is recognized right as “lumi.airmonitor.acn01”, but i don’t have humidity, voc and temperature entitys

I figured out that i can maybe fix the problems by set the zha-quirks manually, but i don’t find a way to do that.

Both works fine with zigbee2mqtt, so it’s a problem with ZHA. Yes, i can switch to z2m, but i have other issues with z2m, so it’s no option for me.

  • Home Assistant OS 7.1
  • Z-Stack 3.x.0 version 20211217

Has anyone the same issues or a solutions for the problems

Does the button device show as lumi.remote.b1acn01 when paired? If so, I had to load in a Blueprint for anything to work. Then, using the Blueprint, everything works great!

Just search the version in the forum for a Blueprint.

Thank you. So only my problem with the Aqara TVOC sensor is unsolved

It shows as supported by ZHA, so you may want to confirm pairing fully completed or remove and repair it right next to the coordinator. If you try repairing, reboot home assistant first.
Aqara is tricky to pair at times for me.

Tried it multiple times but everytime the same

1 Like

Maybe someone that has the device can chime in. I’ve had some things require a reconfiguring after being paired or even a battery removal and swap. But that’s all the ideas I’ve got for what sure be a supported device.

same issue here

I have the same issue as well, using Conbee II. Mine actually worked at first, but the values did not update as they should have - especially TVOC. So I tried to update the firmware using deCONZ to firmware version 29 (Aqara TVOC sensor (VOCKQJK11LM) stops updating · Issue #9454 · Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt · GitHub). This update seemed to work, the unit shows the measurements on the display, but cannot read any of these values of zigbee anymore. I get the same as @narm2001 screenshot and also include a screenshot from deCONZ. I tried to read the firmware version I had before updating, but did not manage, so I don’t know what version it had earlier.

What firmware version do you have @narm2001 and @a612 ? Did you update the firmware?


after update TVOC to Firmware 29 ZHA wont show the readings.

I know the device needs quirks but i did not see them used in the device page. Maybe signature missmatch?

  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(logical_type=<LogicalType.EndDevice: 2>, complex_descriptor_available=0, user_descriptor_available=0, reserved=0, aps_flags=0, frequency_band=<FrequencyBand.Freq2400MHz: 8>, mac_capability_flags=<MACCapabilityFlags.AllocateAddress: 128>, manufacturer_code=4447, maximum_buffer_size=127, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=100, server_mask=11264, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=100, descriptor_capability_field=<DescriptorCapability.NONE: 0>, *allocate_address=True, *is_alternate_pan_coordinator=False, *is_coordinator=False, *is_end_device=True, *is_full_function_device=False, *is_mains_powered=False, *is_receiver_on_when_idle=False, *is_router=False, *is_security_capable=False)",
  "endpoints": {
    "1": {
      "profile_id": 260,
      "device_type": "0x0402",
      "in_clusters": [
      "out_clusters": [
  "manufacturer": "LUMI",
  "model": "lumi.airmonitor.acn01",
  "class": "zigpy.device.Device"

in “class” no “”

@boj i came from 24 as far as i remember. Maybe try 26 its the version that should fix connection problems but hopefully did not break the thing.

submit new device support request for it to zha-device-handlers if one does not already exist there: