Problems with Dashboards

My problem is the following.
I created a default dashboard and then other dashboards. I set as default on my phone a dashboard called ‘Mobile’, but everytime i open the mobile app i am forced to the default_view dashboard and not to the mobile dashboard. Evrytime i re-set as my default the mobile dashboard i can go to that, but then reopening the app after some minutes, i am forced to the default_view.
How to fix that behaviour?

settings > companion app > make sure “always show first view on app start” is off. Otherwise it may be a HA frontend issue

Yes, it was “on”… Solved!
BTW, this is valid also if i have ‘storage’ mode in configuration?

this setting is irrespective of that, its local to the app only

I noticed this morning the setting of having the chosen dashboard as default is still having problems… also if i set as default my preferred dashboard, this morning the setting changed automatically and my preferred dashboard is not anymore the default… (sorry for poor english)…

Actually i think this is a really issue of the HA frontend, as everytime i open the mobile app i an forced to the default_view dashboard and my preferred dashboard is not anymore the preferred.

The issue is still there… unable to set the preferred dashboard at opening the app. I always get the default dashboard, but noticed when opening HA from chrome i get the right dashboard.