Problems with Deconz adapter

I installed my Deconz adapter about a month ago or so and it worked quite fine. Today, when I was debugging an other problem, I saw those error inside my homeassistant.log file:

2019-09-20 21:45:28 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.deconz] Error connecting to deCONZ gateway at 172.30.32.1
2019-09-20 21:45:28 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry for deconz not ready yet. Retrying in 80 seconds.
2019-09-20 21:46:49 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.deconz] Error connecting to deCONZ gateway at 172.30.32.1
2019-09-20 21:46:49 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry for deconz not ready yet. Retrying in 80 seconds.
2019-09-20 21:48:10 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.deconz] Error connecting to deCONZ gateway at 172.30.32.1
2019-09-20 21:48:10 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry for deconz not ready yet. Retrying in 80 seconds.

And also my Lights connected to my ConBeeII Stick don’t show up any more in HomeAssistant :frowning:
What is very strang though is that my stick is on the same device (a Raspberry Pi 4) and not this 172.30.32.1 IP that my logs are talking about… I installed everything using HomeAssistant (hass.io)
And I don’t have docker running on my pi… just a plain hass.io image… nothing else…

I also don’t have any further config other then installed the plugin. Do I need anything in my config? I guess not, right?

I guess the problem is since one of the last updates.

Does anybody have an idea on how to fix that problem?
Thanks a log,
Cheers,
Georg

It might have changed ip address if it can’t connect

Thanks for your help!!!
It’s still on the same raspberry. Installed via Hassio (no docker). Is there a way I can set the IP?

@bliblablo did you ever get this resolved? I’m seeing same messages after a migration to a separate raspberry pi. Have to authenticate every time I restart home assistant

Cheers,

Linton

Sorry for the super late rely… for me it eventually fixed itself… No idea what the problem was. But since then it’s working again…

I had the issue and solved it by deleting he current Integration of DeconZ (in Configuration->Integrations) t) and adding it again. When I added it again, it started using the correct IP address.
Hope this helps somebody else.