Problems with google home / nest hub / stream component with router change

We have two services we could use for showing camera stream on Cast devices:

camera.play_stream, which is creating lags and buffering (in my opinion it is a Google cast issue)
I was able to successfully show the video stream on android tablet using app CastReceiver, which shown a new casting device on HA integrations after installation.

media_player.play_media , does play HTTP video streams, but not RTSP, at least by my testing.

Neither one at this moment are useful to me for google cast devices.
Is there a third (service) option?

Im using indeed the http play media option, I have setup motioneye for that

Yes, in this arrangement it works. But stil, I wish I would not have to waste additional CPU resources for that.

Same for me, I was hoping to use the stream/camera function… Tried all possibilitys…

I think its because the video stream gets uploaded to Google, the the upload bandwidth is breaking the download stream for the Google devices…

Best way to test is to view the camera feed on an Android device, with a good mobile data connection , so you are not actually downloading local

ok, i see in RC release notes for 110 release , that we can now configure 2 base urls
internal + external

maybe that helps for the slow camera streams!!!

Loopback nat! Your router needs this feature.

Node red + nora + google

Vc faz isso na mão ou criou um switch, explique por favor.

what would a loopback resolve? the buffer issues , since google is downloading from the cloud , so it elimates the upload process to download again?

O loopback resolve a questão de não aparecer o fluxo no chromecast, o buffer ainda não tem solução, tem como compartilhar o seu comando “Switch”? Utilizo o nora, mas gostaria de testar essa solução.

O problema não é do google, é do HA, ele divide o fluxo de vídeo em intervalos de 10 segundos.

can you talk english? :slight_smile: no italian speaking here…
anyway, i guesst nat loopback only works with stuff like ducdns, i have nabucasa, so i guesst i am out of luck

Wasz pasao tudj fasal, krao pao. Great solution.

Please, show me your configuration media play. I would like to test this

I don’t use the media play anymore, I use now the stream component directly, to show cameras on my Google hub… It works , but with lag/buffer and max 10 sec behind…