Problems with manually integrating Xiaomi Roborock

Hi all!

I just found out I can integrate my Roborock into Home Assistant. I’m using the Xiaomi Home iOS app (which is necessary to integrate the device into HA, before I used the Roborock app). Integrating the device by providing the credentials (and checking the box “using the cloud for finding subdevices”) to the Xiaomi Miio integration works properly, I was able to control it (only tested a few basics). I saw one device with 16 entities (sensors and so on).

After that I wanted to integrate the device with its IP and the device token manually (using GitHub - PiotrMachowski/Xiaomi-cloud-tokens-extractor: This tool/script retrieves tokens for all devices connected to Xiaomi cloud and encryption keys for BLE devices., which worked very easily), but I get a lot of error messages in the logs:

2021-12-29 21:45:52 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry 'roborock.vacuum.s6' for xiaomi_miio integration not ready yet; Retrying in background
2021-12-29 21:46:17 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [miio.miioprotocol] Got error when receiving: timed out
2021-12-29 21:46:37 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [miio.miioprotocol] Got error when receiving: timed out
2021-12-29 21:47:07 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [miio.miioprotocol] Got error when receiving: timed out
2021-12-29 21:47:57 ERROR (SyncWorker_2) [miio.miioprotocol] Got error when receiving: timed out
2021-12-29 21:48:17 ERROR (SyncWorker_2) [miio.miioprotocol] Got error when receiving: timed out
2021-12-29 21:49:27 ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [miio.miioprotocol] Got error when receiving: timed out

I also see the following error in the integrations page

and find neither matching services (e. g. xiaomi_miio.vacuum_remote_control_start) nor any matching devices (in the automatic integration I found a Roborock S6).

The screenshot shows that obviously the token and the IP were correct, because a roborock.vacuum.s6 was found correctly.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

My idea for the future is to remove the device from the Xiaomi cloud with Valetudo, but for the first run I want to be able to integrate it into HA properly.

I got pretty same issue just a few days ago, before all was fine. In my case I do not find those timeout messages in the log but this

Config entry ‘Roborock S6 Pure’ for xiaomi_miio integration not ready yet; Retrying in background

Even I removed all those HACS addons for Roborock the standard Miio integration could not recover

I used the christmas time and holidays to install Valetudo on my S6 - it was a good decision and I don’t have to struggle with Xiaomi and this integration anymore. :slight_smile:

This will be helpful for no one most likely, but I tried setting up my S6 in HA yesterday, ran into the “integration not ready yet” error, tried endlessly to get it to connect, removing, readding, etc and nothing worked. Finally gave up and checked in the morning and it was connected.