Problems with new tuya integration

Hi there. I recently move from Tuya2 to the new Tuya integration. Integration setup going well but once I want to control switches or outlets turning on a light for example, the button going back to off after a few seconds but the light still on. If I want to turn off the light with one click does not work, I have to double click quickly the button to turn off the light.
Also sometimes when I have to reboot my HA all the devices appears offline and I have to reboot again to have all on line

Claudio

I just spent a couple of hours moving all of my Tuya devices to LocalTuya. Highly recommended and removes all reliance on Tuya’s cloud and API. I actually made this a requirement for myself before upgrading, because I knew the Tuya API was going to break and I figured that I’d have to set them all up again anyhow, so might as well pull them out of the cloud.

2 Likes

You need to add the device statud api in tuya cloud. Think it’s step 6 in the setup

yes, thanks, i know, but event with this API it does not work. I’m not sure it is a matter of location