Problems with the app comfort cloud with an Panasonic air conditioning

Hello everybody, I hope you are well.
I have one external machine and 2 indoor air conditioning(let them call roof and bedroom ). I have configure both air conditioning in the comfort app ( not with an gmx account because this cause failure) both machines are visible in the app also I can use them with the remote control, but only the bedroom one can be worked also with the app. The roof one has an error code E03-0037-5002. I am not able to find out which IP address they have also the mac address is not readable. Is anybody able to help me. The Panasonic support in Germany is not very helpful.
Best regard pacolito

I think you may be lost. Is this question related to Home Assistant?

That is the software this forum is about. We are not a general home tech support forum.

Hey Tom , please check this link there was an topic about Panasonic comfot Cloud

Ok so if you are using that third party integration you should have mentioned it in your topic. It sounded like you were only using the manufacturer’s app.

Best thing to do would be to ask about your issues in the third party integration topic, as that is where the developer is.

Hello Tom, I am sorry but could you help me it is my first inquiry for help. Can you fill it to there where it must be? Best regard Pano

I don’t understand. You linked to where it should be. just copy and paste your post there.

Yes but I don’ t know how I can add my . Topic in this link

You are going to have a very bad time with home assistant if you need instruction to:

1. Select and copy your post in this topic.

2. Click the link to the other topic.

3. Paste your text there and submit it as a new post in that topic.

1 Like