Prosegur Alarms Component

I’ve created a Custom Component for Prosegur Home Alarms (sold at least in PT and ES)

Install as usual is copying the files to custom_components

But you can also add the repository to HACS as a custom repository and get notified of updates along the way.

Please, share what works and what does not in the comments below :slight_smile:

EDIT: this is now official Prosegur Alarm - Home Assistant

1 Like

?? what do you mean by this

Prosegur is a Spanish company, I’m aware they operate in Portugal (PT) and Spain (ES)

Hello! Thank you for bringing this integration! However for me only armed away and disarmed work. Armed Home is not working in my case. Is there a way to disarm the home assistant when asking for a code? The error is “Failed to call the service alarm_control_panel/alarm_arm_home. Object of type Status is not JSON serializable” Sorry my english

find me in discord (my handle is the same: dgomes) and we will look into debugging your issue

ok, i need your 4 numbers after # in discord.

Thanks

Does this integration allow to arm and disarm the alarm? I am considering to move from Securitas to Prosegur, but I would like to make sure that I will be able to manage the alarm status through automations, as well as I currently do with Securitas/Verisure.

Currently that’s the only thing supported (ARM/DISARM)

That’s just what I need. Thanks @dgomes!

I notice that you can disable the 360 Camara in the app, so it has to be just another http request. How did you managed to get those APIs? Rogue acces point? Rooted smartphone?

just analysing the JS from the webpage

I don’t own a 360 camera… :confused:

Aha yes I can see those APIs in one of those two JS files, but I cannot find any of payloads. Can you control your alarm using the webpage?

Ofcourse I can, that’s how I learned about the API :slight_smile:

OK, now it makes sense. I’m using the Spanishn version and they removed the control frontend from it, but not from JS files. The only possibility if you are in Spain is to use the app.

Hello, I return to this topic that interests me. With the prosegur alarm I would be interested in being able to arm or disarm using the numeric panel. This way you can ensure that disarming is by code and not simply by pressing the disarm button.

Is there any way to recover the IP layers provided by Prosegur to use them in HA? I’m from Spain, I’m using Google translator.

The web and mobile app do not require any code, so no code is required in this integration.

I understand. But I want to integrate the alarm panel to a panel with home assistant, and I would like it to ask for a secret code to be able to arm or disarm the alarm so that it is safe to integrate this into the panel. So that only those who know the code can disarm the alarm through the home assistant Panel.

Is there any way to add a pin code for the two arming and disarming buttons, independent of the pin code of the original Prosegur board?

@dgomes thanks for such interesting integration

My question: There are two versions nowadays of this alarm, what they call Proview (which I believe is the old model of the Honeywell Videofied or the current RSI Videofied).

They Videofied keyboard is this one:

And now there is a new one that is called Climax, which is a Vesta Radio alarm
This is the keyboard

Which one are you working with?

I’m suspicious is the first one, the Videofied, because according to your register, this was done by 2018, when this started to be commercialized, while Vesta one, has started around 2020 but still I would like to hear confirmation (and also in case anyone is using the Vesta one, to know this)

Yes I have the 1st picture keypad

Would also like to know if other systems work since the API used is generic (should work)

1 Like

The integration works against Prosegur’s website. I had my local system recently changed from a Honeywell alarm to the Climax Vesta, and it kept working correctly. The only difference is that now I have access to the camera images :slight_smile: