PumpSpy Sump Pump Integration

2023-05-01 13:33:33.367 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.frame] Detected integration that called async_setup_platforms instead of awaiting async_forward_entry_setups; this will fail in version 2023.3. Please report issue to the custom integration author for pumpspy_ha using this method at custom_components/pumpspy_ha/init.py, line 57: hass.config_entries.async_setup_platforms(entry, PLATFORMS)`

Thanks @jsthomps . I just pushed out v0.1.4.2 to correct the setting up entries issue. Still working on the connect reset problem. Reload your integration if it happens on startup. After that it’ll correct itself as it goes.

Thank you - David - very much appreciated. It works fantastic.

Cross post from the github:

I could use some assistance if people are willing. I am not seeing any data from the pump in HA aside from radio signal. I have the basic pump spy outlet 2.0 and I find it odd that all the sensors talk to battery backup, it makes me think that there is a new URL that gets called or that I need to call the right URL in the config files.

when I look at my logs i see “2024-04-05 19:46:26.232 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.pumpspy_ha.pypumpspy] Error fetching current data: {“timestamp”:1712360786177,“status”:404,“error”:“Not Found”,“message”:“No message available”,“path”:”/rht_outlet_cycles/deviceid/(DEVICEID)/interval/day"}" with this repeated for week, and month. The "rth makes me think it is calling the wrong URL.

Any help would be appreciated.