Pushbullet error

Hello,

From time to time I’m geeting this error when a Pushbullet notification is sent:

File "/srv/hass/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/notify/__init__.py", line 109, in notify_message
    notify_service.send_message(**kwargs)
  File "/srv/hass/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/notify/pushbullet.py", line 86, in send_message
    self.pushbullet.push_note(title, message)
  File "/home/hass/.homeassistant/deps/pushbullet/pushbullet.py", line 238, in push_note
    return self._push(data)
  File "/home/hass/.homeassistant/deps/pushbullet/pushbullet.py", line 262, in _push
    r = self._session.post(self.PUSH_URL, data=json.dumps(data))
  File "/srv/hass/lib/python3.5/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 522, in post
    return self.request('POST', url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
  File "/srv/hass/lib/python3.5/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 475, in request
    resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
  File "/srv/hass/lib/python3.5/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 596, in send
    r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
  File "/srv/hass/lib/python3.5/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 473, in send
    raise ConnectionError(err, request=request)
requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(104, 'Connection reset by peer'))

Does anybody else have similar issues? What could be the root cause?

Thank you.
Alfredo.

Looks like a network connectivity issue - either with your network or at the Pushbullet end, it’s hard to be sure.

Thanks.
If this is only happening to me then I’m afraid that the problem is in my network…
I mot skilled enough to troubleshoot random network problems :frowning:

Finally, the problem was on the ISP Router. I have upgraded the firmware and everything is working now! Including the Loopback NAT.