Qubino flush shutter position not working

Hi all,

Recently I installed a Qubino flush shutter to control my window shutter, everything went fine and I also could start calibration within HASSIO itself. I also can use the Up,Stop and Down buttons to control my shutter with it. But when I want to set it to a certain position nothing happends. also when I use set_cover_position in dev-service nothing happends. I also have a Fibaro shutter controller and with this one everything works when I set it to a certain position. Personally I think it might be somethign related to certain para settings within the module itself but im not certain ( everything is default atm) Or HA does not know how to control Qubino shutter maybe? Anyone else might face the same problem or know a solution perhaps?

P.s. I found a link to the manual for the Qubino shutter,maybe it could help… https://www.benext.eu/static/manual/qubino/flush-shutter-ZMNHCA2.pdf

Ok peeps…

I have found the problem, seems I had to start auto calibration again from the zwave cp within HASSIO. After that shutter positioning seems to be working. ALthough strange it did not worked the first time I calibrated…

Im unable to start auto calibration, how did you fix it?

You can set the auto calibration by going into configuration -> Z Wave -> Select your qubino node -> in node config options set option 78 to Start calibration process.